Friday, March 27, 2009

~20 Questions~

I swiped this from another blog, and if I wasn't blogger challenged, I'd be smart enough to link it here... LOL (any help would be lovely, and thank you in advance)

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a doctor b/c I was scared of blood and I wanted to get used to it lol. My mom has an "interview" on tape where I said that.

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
Alerted the proper authorities about an alleged abuse allogation with one of my kid's friends.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Probably would be my sister and her man. They do fancy stuff.

4. What is on your nightstand?
Lamp, a book and an alarm clock.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
The kind that poops outside. No WAY would I stick my feet in the sand that I just pooped in earlier! GROSS!

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Um, the kind that's big and green?

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Binge dieting.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Not that I can remember.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football.

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A pic of my kid.

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
I'm listening to the rumble of my PC.

13. Do you use a feed reader?
Google reader.

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
All of them. I don't like chocolate.

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Any one of my ex's I don't care about, but when I found out my child's father was engaged, I felt relieved.

16. Do words hurt you?
Only from the ones closest to me.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
I talk and I listen. I get bored easily though, so if I'm not looking right at you, I'm probably not listening. And even when I'm looking straight at you, if you take too long to get to the point, my mind has already wandered off into never never land.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yup - LOVE IT!

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
As if...

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (only the ones with Vincent D'Onofrio of course)

3 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

thanks for following me!! I love these quiz things... you also link "here" by highlighting "here" and clicking on the little icon next to italics... it's a world with a little lock or something... anyway click that and put your friends web address in there.. ex:

www.ruggy13.blogspot.com

and then your "here" should turn a different color. You have to do all of this in the window that you originally write your blog!

Hope this helps!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

You don't like chocolate?!?! Well, send it on over! I'll remove them ALL!!!

Denise said...

Ruggy, thanks for the tips. Seriously I'm blog challenged. I'm going to figure out how to make my blog pretty too! I swear I will!

Lana - you can definitely have all the chocolate. Yuck! I'd rather have Skittles or Starburst YUM!