Monday, March 23, 2009

You are in BIG TROUBLE Mister!

So I'm up at 5:30 this morning, determined to get a head start on work before the kids get here. All seems to be going well... I'm working, laundry is going, and the house is quiet. Then Nish gets up, shortly followed by Andy. Why in God's name are they up so early? Couldn't be the 4 hours naps we all took yesterday until about 7 pm LOL!

At about 7, I'm in the kitchen doing my normal routine. I get Andy's lunch ready for work, get coffee fixed and get his fancy schmancy coffee cup we got him for Christmas out to take to work and then shove Andy and Nish out the door about 7:30. Well... I can't find the coffee cup. This isn't just your ordinary thermos style coffee mug mind you. I had is specially designed for him. SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR HIM!

Ever seen those stickers on cars?

stick people family Pictures, Images and Photos

They look kinda like that. Well, I didn't want one on the truck b/c I wanted our real names on there, and I thought that was just a bit invasive to plaster on our vehicle like that. So after an exhaustive search (30 seconds on Google) I found a site that custom makes coffee mugs, mouse pads, decals, etc., and you get to design the people, including their attire, hair style, age, and then name them all.

I picked out an aluminum coffee mug for him and put us plus our four kids on there. It was too cute! So cute I couldn't wait until Christmas to give it to him and let him open it early.

Anyhoo -

He takes that cup to work everyday. I'm looking for it in the dishwasher. Nope. Cabinet... Nope. Sink... NOPE! I'm getting pissed. I ask him to go look in the truck. He finally reveals.... "I must have left it at the office."

That would have been fine if it were the OFFICE that he goes to EVERYDAY! But noooooooooo, it's at the office that he went to for 2 days last week, the office that he hardly ever goes to. Granted, it's a mile from our house, but it closes too early for him to get there after he gets off, and I have no idea when he'll be there next. And it's too far away from the office he's at normally to make it there during lunch and get back on time.

So I'm pissed. He's in trouble. Big trouble! I specially designed that dang cup for him! I fill it EVERY morning with his dang coffee and send him out the door with hot java and smooches every morning! How the hell do ya forget your cup!?!?

I let him know, repeatedly, that he's in big trouble until he gets his cup back.

7:30 a.m. I shove him out the door with smooches, a glare and no coffee cup.

11:13 a.m. I get picture mail on my celly.

Photobucket

Got my cup back! See?

LMAO. He apparently worked some magic and had someone bring the cup to him. See why I love this man! I informed him he was safe to come home now and not fear for his life. It's a beautiful day!

No comments: