Monday, March 30, 2009

LOSER!

OMG I can't believe I have lost one of my Holocaust books LOL! I was diligently working this morning and early afternoon and finished up my paper on Elie Wiesel's Night. Ok, so I'm digging through my handy dandy book bag and can't find the other book. I have two 1-page conversation starters due tonight (and no ink in my printer mind you, so I'd have to go to the school early to print them) and I can't find the damn book! How in the hell do I have Maus, Night, two copies of the syllabus and then I misplace just ONE of the books? I haven't even cracked that book open yet and it's gone! GRRRRRRRRR

Best case scenario it's in the minivan and I'm not a complete dope.

However, this is NOT a class I will attend unprepared, so I guess I'll be skipping tonight. Crap! I like this class and for the first time since I've been back in school, I don't want to SKIP!

Ok, back to searching for the book. I wonder if it somehow got in the toddler's toybox... hmmmm.

No comments: