Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So It's Tuesday!

Weekend came and went. We actually had the house to ourselves until about 8:30 on Sunday evening! Woo hoo! We shopped, finished moving out of the apartment, played with the sprouts in the kitchen, and layed around watching TV. It was superb!

I had a houseful of munchkins yesterday. Four kids all under the age of 5! Actually, it wasn't bad. They all get along pretty well and we had a good time.

Today LOML (that's what I'll call him... today) has an appointment with the soon-to-be ex-wife with the divorce attorney. We are both excited that it's finally off the "to do" list and moving to "actively being done" lol. They really have a great relationship and I'm really relieved that both of them don't create or allow any of the drama or horror stories that are so common. She has a really good head on her shoulders and they both keep the kids at the center of priorities. I know it can't be easy with another woman in her children's lives. Been there, done that. But I've realized over time it's only as hard as I make it.

I've got to get off here though... time to get on my "to do" list for the day:

Work (lol, I actually did laugh out loud about that one
Homework
Hall bathroom scrub-down
Finish at least 2 loads of laundry today
Grocery List
Unpack at least 2 boxes in the garage
Get my potatoes and onions in the tubs and newspaper roll the demon corn
Feed the babies breakfast and lunch
Get supper started (or at least some meat out of the freezer lol)

And this is all while babysitting the 3 y/o and the 9 m/o kids and needs to be done by 5 before LOML gets home from work. Lil K should be entertained pretty much with following me around the house and asking 9 billion questions, and thank God for the walker LOML got for Baby K. She's just scooting through the house like crazy these days. I'm so glad we have wood floors in the new house b/c that carpet in the apt was just too thick for her to be mobile.

Guess I'm off to do my chores!

No comments: