Monday, April 27, 2009

Makin' Friends Monday

So this is my third post today and I'm not nearly finished. I know I said I was going to get to my homework, but I don't wanna. And you can't make me.

That Girl over at Sunshine and Rainbows (who I stalk already) posted from Kasey's All That is Good (who I will now stalk) a little thingy called Makin' Friends Monday. Go on over there and check it out, and link up with Mr. Linky to show your stuff!

Each Monday Kasey posts a task for everyone to do... simple, nonpersonal stuff... in hopes of folks meeting new folks, getting to know each other better, etc. Sounded cool. I wanna play!

This week her task is

5 Senses: List 4 likes and 1 dislike from each of the senses.

Smell
Likes:
1 - Fresh cut grass
2 - Rain
3 - Andy with all of his frou-frou stuff on
4 - Clean laundry fresh out of the dryer
5 - Diesel fuel
Dislike:
Rotten potatoes

Touch
Likes:
1 - Andy's bare skin next to mine
2 - Soft baby skin
3 - My bare feet on the sheets
4 - Sand in my toes
5 - My mama's hugs
Dislike:
Raw hamburger meat on my hands - the 15y/o mixes the meatloaf for me lol

Sound
Likes:
1 - Rain hitting the rooftop
2 - Motorcycles and muscle cars RAWR
3 - Music in the morning, helps me wake up and puts me in a good mood
4 - The kids playing together... nicely
5 - The sound the dart board makes when I hit a hat trick!
Dislike:
Fingernails on chalkboard

Taste
Likes:
1 - My mama's frito chili pie
2 - Anything on the Taco Bell menu... especially during a hangover
3 - Pepsi
4 - Avocados with pepper
5 - His lips on mine
Dislike:
Eggplant

Sight
Likes:
1 - Old folks walking hand-in-hand
2 - Babies sleeping
3 - Andy walking through the door after work
4 - A fully stocked and organized kitchen
5 - Any body of water that I can jump in
Dislike:
Buttcrack in public

There ya have it! Now go post yours so I can stalk you too!

Addendum: I apparently don't follow instructions very well. I posted 5 likes and I was only supposed to do 4. Ooopsie. (Insert dingbat blogtard emoticon here)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was agreeing and saying aww the whole time. Great list....even if you don't follow the rules. Rules are there to be broken I say!

Xazmin said...

Love your answers...didn't even notice the goof up!

LOVE the word blogtard...made me laugh out loud! Is it politically correct to use that term?

Welcome to FMM...I'm glad you joined in!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I can't stand any kind of raw meat- touching it is the worst and it is beyond me how my family gets dinner each night!!

Hope you have a great week!

~Becca

Mama Nut said...

Wow! I could have signed my name to the bottom of your list because I agree with you completely! And raw hamburger...yeah, I have to use baggies on my hands in order to touch it. I'm such a weenie, but it's sick! Plus also I like the smell of diesel gas...do you think there's something wrong with us? :)

Tanielle said...

Awesome list!! I too can't stand raw meat!! Yuck!!!

Love Taco bell food too, wish I weren't on a diet!

Have a great night!

Tanielle

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Frito Pie -- yum! Your list made me laugh!

ThatsBaloney said...

loved your list!

Bon Don said...

Just say no to crack...in public!

I love gas station gas fumes!